Thursday 10 May 2012

REVIEW!!!!

Title: Fanged Love
Author:Ally Thomas
Fanged Love: Origins of the Vampire from Hell seriesDate Published: 23 october 2011






Description: I couldnt find a description on this book.




Review:


This book is about Grace, she wakes up in pain and covered in blood and with her boyfriend standing over her. he had attacked her with a knife and she cant get her head round why he had done it.  but as the book goes on and the reason for him attacking her with a Knife becomes clear, he wants to turn her into a vampire.  The book jumps forward a bit and we see her as a vampire with powers hating what she is and hating her boyfriend for making her into what she is. we later find that there is a reason for him turning her and she is going to be of big help in an upcoming war.

This is a very short story of only 12 pages. It wasn't a bad read but I feel so much more could of been done with it. But ill be truthful and say I feel this way about most short story's. I felt like I was just getting into it and then it was over. I wanted to know more about the characters. Hmmm it looks like I'm making out that this was a bad read but it really wasn't. It was a really good idea for a story, it was just the length I didn't like. I felt like I didn't have time to get to know the characters I was reading about. If you like short story's then please give it ago because I would love to hear what your thoughts are.



RATING OF 3 LIPS 


No comments:

Post a Comment